Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Enjoying the Sun





Last Sunday my Mom and I enjoyed the beautiful fall afternoon. I was taking some research photos. I always call my photos "research" since they probably contain more than a photographer would want. I look at them with an artists eye. Being Queen of my art space I can make any changes necessary to make a better composition. Having the digital camera I now take thousands of research photos. Now to get some drawings or paint on canvas. I need two pieces framed for the upcoming KVAL group show at the Egyptian Theatre in DeKalb for November 9th.
The beautiful yellow tree is one my Grandmother planted many years ago. It is finally a tall mature tree. Picture is taken from the vantage point of the deck on the garage roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment