Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

NO JOKE my blog is making a return

 Hello all visitors, I am participating in Effy's April Project to post every day.

Today is the first day of a new challenge I am going to be taking part in the 30-day blog challenge from Effy Wild - www.effywild.com She is a mixed media artist writer and blends many things into her life.

It is April 1st and no joke I plan to do this project. I will be putting more posts up as often as I can for the month of April. For every post we make to our blog we agree to read 3 other members' posts to get acquainted with our community members.

 Most of what I have shared here in Paintspatters Projects is my art path. Activities and projects, I am working on following my artistic path.  

 Celebration: I have completed the 2021 Sketchbook Revival with host Karen Abend which took place from March 18 to March31, 2021. Each day 2 guests presented their sketchbook inspiration ideas. Everyone had cool tricks and styles, so it has given me much inspiration and ways to keep a daily practice. Daily practice has been a long-term activity.

 

Another Celebration for completing the Sacred Creativity Unleashed Hawaii Retreat with Amber Kuileimailani Bonnici. I am still working on the retreat intuitive painting. Tomorrow is another work session at our Play Date.  We gather in a zoom meeting and bring any project we want to work on.  I have some in-progress documention





 


6 comments:

  1. I always find it so fascinating seeing where a painting begins and how it evolves. I had signed up for Amber's retreat too and then wasn't able to attend the first day (turned out that was the day I was finally able to get my first vax) so never did end up doing a painting..I did benefit from the lovely energy of the second day so this is a sweet reminder.....I especially enjoy her playlist...congrats on starting up again with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took part in Sketchbook Revival too. It was incredible. I still have a few sessions to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your painting is beautiful!!
    I love seeing an artist's process of how they start the painting to how they get to the end product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paintings are FIERCE! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the process, as a person who loves art but is not an artist I LOVE seeing how it happens.

    ReplyDelete