Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Thought of Day

     I want to share my thoughts for now on this blog. Today I helped finish up and get some legal documents settled. It has been 7 months ago my Mom passed away and my young sister has not been ready to get to the business of settling up the event of Mother's passing.

    Our thoughts bounce all around then settle for a moment. Sunday was Easter and I came up for a family gathering. Then I stayed in the family home with my sister and we plodded through various papers. At first, we did not make headway but then each day one part was read over then filled out. Calls had to be made to verify details but we made it. Then all was sealed up and sent away. This has been repeated each day since Sunday and today each completion made the realization that Mom is  gone hit home. We are moving on. So a milestone has been reached so we can take a break.

    I was happy I could settle down and take part in an online art workshop. We both listened to beautiful Hawaiian music the host played in the background as participants did our creative projects.

    The music brought up memories of a trip we had taken years ago.  Calming and a feeling of healing for our peace. Now I need to return to my home several hours away to work with my creative spirit to get me back on track. Today was an emotional day. I look to the dawn for renewal and reconnecting to my path to my art. 


2 comments:

  1. Saying goodbye and dealing with all the documents is such a hard thing to do. It does sound like you are finding your way back to peace. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m very sorry for your loss 💗

    ReplyDelete